Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the Prowl



I moved to California in December, and since I came here, I haven't yet settled into life. I still feel like this is an extended trip of sorts, a vacation from real life. I live with my high-school crush, and he loves me back. I got into graduate school, like I dreamed. I'm still reeling from all the good fortune.

I have writers block. Writing about writers block is frustrating. writing about writing about writers block is infuriating. Avoiding writing about writers block isn't helping. So I'm going to have to write every day, whether I'm inspired or not. Because I miss how easily the words came to me when i was miserable, and I have no intention of being miserable again, so The Rules have changed. Let's see how this works out, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment