Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crystal Mountain



My cousin DJ has been dating his girlfriend (now wife) for years, and finally made it official this summer. The wedding was at Crystal Mountain, a stunningly beautiful ski resort and hotel. We had to take two horrible ski lifts (so much creepier without snow beneath) to the summit for pictures. I wasn't in the wedding party, mind you, but the view was worth it.

Most of the weekend I hung out with my cousins, something I haven't done in at least 4 years. In fact, I haven't seen much of the family since Ashley died. It was long overdue.

I tried to take a picture of the northern lights while my cousin Joel pointed out constellations at 2 am, after a few of us stayed late at the reception and closed the place.

After the wedding, I decided to reconnect with high school friends, who I'd also been fairly successfully avoiding for 4 years....



TO BE CONTINUED OOOOHHHH HOW EXCITING HUH????

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!

    Weddings are starting to stress me out because I still don't know how my own is going to happen. woo boy.

    Did you get your meds, friend? If not, I think yelling at them would be therapeutic... if only because your presence could scare them into getting it faster.

    ReplyDelete